Smile Again is highly renowned as a unique, and one of the most reputed dentalcare services providers in Anand, India. Offering world class amenities, designed specially to meet all the dental needs of our guests.
To be the preferred dental care provider in every neighborhood across India by offering high quality healthcare, ethically.
Dr Vinit offers a comprehensive set of oral healthcare services, leverages best-in-class equipment, and utilizes the latest pain-management technology to provide affordable healthcare of the highest quality.
Quality being the core value of the organization, the dedicated Quality Team at Vinit Dental specially assigned ensures the clinics provide the highest quality services to their patients and strive for continuous quality improvements.
The team comprises of dentists who have a vast experience in both dentistry as well as administration, who firmly believe that – Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
- Robust policies & protocols are mandated for the clinics.
- Bi-monthly internal clinic reviews are done to ensure the clinics adhere to the set guidelines such as Clove’s four-step sterilization process.
- SWOT analysis of each case is done using proprietorial methodology developed in-house by a team of Dental Specialists, to assure that the best dental treatment is provided to the patients.
- Review of every patient feedback is done to assure high patient satisfaction.
- Monthly biological spore testing is done at every Clove clinic to verify the adequacy of the sterilization cycles, which is then sent to a third party for microbiological testing and sterilization monitoring.
- The team ensures that all clinics comply to the Radiation Safety protocols and radiation safety devices such as lead aprons and thyroid collars are used.
- Dosimetry badges are provided to the dental team for radiation monitoring, that are sent to a BARC accredited TLD Personnel Monitoring Laboratory.
- Team meets regularly to review the performance data, identify improvement areas, carry out and monitor improvement efforts by a consensus-building process.
- Dr Vinit is trained in strict sterilization procedures, which are adhered to, in all clinics.
- All clinical instruments are cleansed, sterilized in autoclaves, and stored in sealed pouches to ensure 100% sterilization. Sealed pouches are always opened in front of patients.
- Clinic operatory areas are chemically sterilized and all surfaces are treated with disinfectants after each patient visit to ensure 100% sterilization.
- Dental chairs are equipped with one-way valves that prevent oral fluids from flowing back into the chair tubing, ensuring 100% sterilization.
It is very essential for people to understand the importance of hygiene and sterilization especially when visiting a dental clinic. Since dental treatment requires contact with the saliva and blood of patients, Communicable diseases and illnesses are easily transferred through the same. Dr Vinit takes every possible step to prevent cross contamination and protect the health of our patients. The heightened emphasis on hygiene at Dental clinics ensures the well-being of our patients at all times.
We follow a strict protocol for clinical hygiene and safety that kicks in before patients even enter the operatory
- Patients are asked to cover their footwear with our shoe covers before entering the operatory.
- All surfaces that patients come into contact with are covered with a cling film and changed after each treatment.
- Our dental chairs are cleaned with isopropyl alcohol and chlorhexidine spray.
- Doctors and dental assistants wear disposable masks, gloves and shoes that are allowed to be worn only in the clinic.
- Doctors and dental assistants are tested and immunized against all communicable diseases.
- Doctors and dental assistants undergo extensive training in sterilization protocols.
- Clinic audits are conducted regularly to ensure that protocols for sterilization and hygiene are followed thoroughly and consistently.
- Our patients are seated in unique dental chairs that are equipped with retractable valves; the valves prevent the backflow of oral fluids into the chair tubing. Most dental chairs allow the backflow of these fluids into the tubing, and though the tubing is sterilized after a treatment, it is far more effective to prevent oral fluids from passing into the tubing in the first place.
- Instruments are sterilized in a four-step process that includes:
- Manual cleansing to remove deposits and residue.
- Sterilization in an ultrasonic cleaner which operates at different frequencies, depending on the type of instrument being sterilized.
- A solution (5% dodecyl-dipropylene-triamine & trialkyl ethoxy-ammonium-proclinate) is used in this step.
- Packaging in sealed pouches after instruments are dried
- Capturing the date of packaging & expiry date of the sterilized instruments in sealed pouches
- Placement of sealed pouches in an autoclave that uses pressurized heat to guarantee 100% sterilization.
Dr Vinit modern clinics offer the very latest advantages in dental technology and equipment. Vinit continually trained in the use of our advanced technology and equipment, and in clinical best practices, to ensure that patients benefit from the advantages available today.
COMPUTER-GUIDED ANESTHESIA TECHNOLOGY
Dr Vinit clinics equipped with The Wand – Single Tooth Anesthesia ® system. This patented technology from the U.S. enables dentists to deliver anesthesia precisely where it is needed and in the exact dosage required, for significant pain reduction.
Dr Vinit imported dental chairs prevent cross-contamination to ensure the patient’s well-being. They are equipped with retractable valves that prevent oral fluids from flowing back into the chair tubing. Most dental chairs allow the backflow of these fluids into the tubing. Though the tubing is sterilized after a treatment, it is far more effective to prevent oral fluids from passing into the tubing in the first place.
Dr Vinit imports world-class rotary tools from Germany and Japan, which are used for drilling. They enable doctors to drill with greater precision, so the plaque and bacteria present at the site can be thoroughly removed. This allows fillings to properly attach to the cavity wall. As a result, fillings last longer.
Dr Vinit clinics use the latest x-ray technology to diagnose oral health problems in a painless, non-invasive way. Though exposure to radiation can pose health risks, Dr Vinit uses sophisticated, portable x-ray equipment that limits this exposure to negligible levels. Dr Vinit clinics also use lead aprons and lead thyroid collars to protect doctors and patients from radiation.
WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM
Dr Vinit clinics rely on reverse osmosis (RO) filtration systems to ensure the safest possible water supply.
Autoclaves sterilize dental tools by subjecting them to high pressure, saturated steam. Dr Vinit autoclaves are imported from international manufacturers and Dr Vinit is trained in and adhere to strict protocols for the sterilization of tools.
Dental consumables are the medicines, materials and small pieces of equipment used in dental procedures. Dr Vinit clinics use consumables such as bonding agents, cements, files and curing lights from leading suppliers like European Ivoclar Vivadent and U.S.-based 3M, Kerr and DENTSPLY.